Bayonet type heat exchanger
DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
Tantec offers a wide range of shell and tube heat exchangers made with tantalum. In this case, the bayonet heat exchangers are generally used in evaporative processes, and are available for vertical or horizontal installation. The heat exchangers are installed in evaporators, which may be constructed from glass or glass lined steel.
Vertical or horizontal
Generally used as evaporators
Head made of steel, tubes made of tantalum, PTFE baffles.
- Corrosion protection by only one material
- Best heat transmission coefficient
- No risk of permeation
- No risk in case of thermal shocks
- No risk in case of pressure surge
- No risk of breakage
- Fully welded construction without any gaskets
- Tantalum’s ductility allows every possible geometry of the components