DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
Equipment and Components Valves Sanitary Control VARIVENT
The linear or equal percentage control cone and the corresponding valve seat are located in the completely cleanable, dead zone-free VARIVENT® housing.
The exchangeable seat ring with an associated control cone allows the selection of several KVS values (= discharge coefficient) per nominal width; subsequent adjustments to changes in the operating conditions are possible at any time. All control cones are available in either a soft- or a metallic-sealing version.
Available models are S/A/P
EPDM, FKM, HNBR
0.1 a 360 m3/h
up to 150°C
- Modular design for flexible adaptation to application conditions
- Linear and equal percentage control cones
- Soft- or metal-sealing valve discs
- Low maintenance and assembly due to detachable clamp connections
- Positioner for a large variety of requirements