Hairpin heat exchangers
DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
Heat exchangers Heat exchangers Shell and Tube Hairpin heat exchangers
Tantec offers a wide range of shell and tube heat exchangers made with tantalum, either with stainless-steel-head or steal-head, with glass, glass-lined steel or tantalum covered steel-shell. This type of construction will be used for condensers or in case a double-sided corrosion resistance execution is required.
Shell made of steel, glass, or tantalum lined glass. Tubes made of tantalum
Used as condensers or when there is corrosion on both sides
- Corrosion protection by only one material
- Best heat transmission coefficient
- No risk of permeation
- No risk in case of thermal shocks
- No risk in case of pressure surge
- No risk of breakage
- Fully welded construction without any gaskets
- Tantalum’s ductility allows every possible geometry of the components