Mixproof butterfly T-Smart
DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
The Mixproof Butterfly Valve T-smart 9 offers an interesting valve variant for the mixproof separation of media. Highly functional, CIP/SIP-enabled and easy to service, this valve supplies continuous safety to production processes.
In addition to the main opening, the rotating valve disk enforces the mechanical opening or closing of drain ports, depending on the valve position. This minimizes switching losses and ensures the functionality of four valve disks.
These valves are used to separate incompatible media, because it is possible to detect if a seal breaks, through the leakage cavity.
hasta 10 bar
- Valve disk made from solid material
- Compact build
- Minimum switching loss
- Optimum cleanability
- Simple and safe leakage indication
- Only one product wetted seal
- Hygienically placed drain paths
- Product wetted parts in 316L (1.4404)
- Intermediate flange seals in proven VARIVENT® seal design
- Long service life, high productivity in process