DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
Equipment and Components Valves Sanitary Series 600
The diaphragm valves are used as shut-off valves in hygienic and sterile applications. The valves closes when the diaphragm is compressed, this enables a hermetic separation between the media and actuator. This way the valves are used for sterile applications.
EPDM, EPDM/PTFE, FPM
up to 150 °C
up to 10 bar
Ra<0.8 µm, Ra<0.6 µm, Ra<0.5 µm, Ra<0.4 µm, Ra<0.25 µm
- Suitable for CIP/SIP
- Compact Design
- Hermetic separation between media and actuator
- Suitable for sterile applications
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- Optional: Electro-pneumatic positioners and process controller
- Actuator: Manual, pneumatic or motorized