DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
The diaphragm metalic valves are used as shut-off valves in industrial (non-hygienic) applications. The valves closes when the diaphragm is compressed, this enables a hermetic separation between the media and actuator. This way the working medium only comes into contact with the inner valve body and diaphragm surfaces.
GG25, GG40, GG50, AISI 316, PP and PFA lining
EPDM, PTFE, FPM, NBR, CR
up to 150°C
up to 10 bar
- Suitable for higher cycle duties
- The working medium only comes into contact with the inner valve body and diaphragm surfaces
- Suitable for clean to heavily contaminated liquid, gaseous inert and corrosive media
- Optional: Electro-pneumatic positioners and process controllers
- Actuator: Manual, pneumatic or motorized