Shell and tube tantalum heat exchangers
DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
Heat exchangers Heat exchangers Shell and Tube Shell and tube tantalum heat exchangers
Tantec offers a diverse variety of shell & tube tantalum heat exchangers. The shells can be made with stainless steel or steel shells, and the heads can be manufactured with glass, steel glass lined or tantalum bonded steel.
Its designs can be standard or under GMP standards, for vertical or horizontal installation, and for the pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
Horizontal or vertical
Steel, tantalum, glass or tantalum coated heads
- Corrosion protection by only one material
- Best heat transmission coefficient
- No risk of permeation
- No risk in case of thermal shocks
- No risk in case of pressure surge
- No risk of breakage
- Fully welded construction without any gaskets
- Tantalum’s ductility allows every possible geometry of the components