VARIVENT Constant Pressure
DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
VARIVENT® DHV constant pressure valves are used to adjust the inlet pressure of the valve on a constant level. In case of any process-related pressure fluctuations, the valve opens or closes to compensate them. The needed product pressure will set through the air supply pressure to the actuator. Therefore a constant air control pressure is required.
EPDM, FKM, HNBR
hasta 10 bar
- Mechanically stops of the valve disc
- PTFE valve disk with low friction
- Easy maintenance, only two gaskets
- Good control characteristics
- Different Kvs-values depending on the flow rate
- Hygienic design
- 3A certified