DO YOU WISH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?
The ARAX heat exchangers NW Series were developed for use with media containing particles and solids. These solids tend to clog plate heat exchangers, thus causing costly downtime.
The NW Series offers a solution to this problem, as thanks to the deeply corrugated plate gap blockages are practically impossible. The herringbone corrugation with metallic support points ensures the required highly turbulent flow that prevents fouling and contributes to the self-cleaning of the plates. In addition it increases the heat transfer performance as well as the pressure resistance. Taken in combination, this leads to a longer service life of the plate heat exchanger and your maintenance costs are notably reduced.
from 6” to 14”
from 360 m³/h to 1900 m³/h
up to 16 bar
from 563 mm x 1842 mm to 980 mm x 2840 mm
- Free flow for media containing particles
- Longer service life, lower operating costs
- Minimal pressure loss, even with viscous media
- Turbulence promotes the self-cleaning effect
- High pressure resistance
- Processing of sugar from cane or beet
- Multiple-effect evaporation
- Cristalisation and condensing
- Cooling or heating
- Thermal treatment of liquid food
- Bioethanol production
- Crude oil refining
- Methanol recovery and conditioning